A man hunting wild turkeys in the woods in Alabama is lucky to be alive after a rattlesnake bit him in the leg.
His $10 snake-bite kit saved his life.
After the venomous pit viper rattlesnake bit him in the leg, he tried to stay calm to keep his heart rate down so the deadly venom didn't spread as quickly through his body.
He pulled his Bite and Sting venom extraction kit out of his bag and read the directions. He's carried it with him on hunting trips for years but never knew how to use it.
The doctors said without the kit he most likely would have died before he even made it to his truck.
Click HERE to see his rattlesnake bite.