YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/20 M-TH
3p: Family 4 Pack to San Diego Zoo
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: HSN #1 - Up In Smoke
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Haven't had the chance to experience Cars Land? Check out what Renee Taylor has to say about it, and of course win your way into Disney California Adventure by listening to HOT 92.3 all weekend long!
HOT WEEKEND EVENTS
Date: June 15-24
Dodger Stadium. Date: Sat, June 16 Time: This Saturday, join the Hot Squad at Dodger Stadium beginning at ! They'll be hanging out in "Lot B" before the Dodgers take on the Chicago White Sox!
Street Food Cinema
Date: Sat, June 16 Time: 5:30p 7
Keep Dad in the Game
Date: Sun, June 17. This year, more than 242,000 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer. This Father's Day, team up with Major League Baseball and the Prostate Cancer Foundation to "Keep Dad in the Game." Go to PCF.org to make a pledge or donation.
Way of Life Father's Day Picnic
The location is
Opening This Weekend - Wide Release
Rock of Ages
Small town girl Sherrie and city boy Drew meet on the Sunset Strip while pursuing their
That's My Boy
While still in his teens, Donny fathered a son, Todd, and raised him as a single parent up until Todd's 18th birthday. Now, after not seeing each other for years, Todd's world comes crashing down. Starring: Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, James Caan
If you are like me and you love a good cup of coffee let me turn you on to where I'm getting a good cup every morning. Chevron ExtraMile is now serving