YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/28 T-FRI
2p & 4p Knotts Berry Farm
4p Girls Night Out in LAS VEGAS
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: KNOTTS BERRY FARM
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Jermaine Jackson says he’s been overcome with emotion during rehearsals for his
Oprah is really trying to get those ratings up and shift the demographics of OWN viewers. For the next round of “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” the journalist plans to delve deep into the life of singer Rihanna. Now that she’s bringing Rihanna on, it’s a wonder if it’s about the rating or something bigger. She says, “It’s the television business. So when people say, “Are you trying to get ratings?” everybody who’s on television is trying to get ratings. For 25 years I tried not to think about ratings. I just did what I did because I had a contract that gave me the freedom of not [to] worry about ratings. But this is a business.”
Mariah Carey has been sending out tweets over the past several months of her in the recording studio with Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox and Randy. Yesterday, the R&B diva confirmed a plan to release her new project, "So.. Summer 2012.. Been in the lab, mixing up some concoctions for you, hope you like it!! #MCSummer2012."
Back in1999, Ne-Yo started to receive placements for his songwriting. His valuable publishing catalog of records, performed by Rihanna, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Usher amongst others lead to the Songwriting Hall of Fame awarding him the Hal David Starlight Award. The prestigious honor is bested upon songwriters "who are at an apex in their careers and making a significant impact in the music industry." Ne-Yo joins the company of past honorees including Alicia Keys, Jason Marz, John Mayer, and John Legend.