YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 6/17-20
3pm The Package Tour - Boys II Men, NKOTB, 98 Degrees
5pm BB Jazz Festival - Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Mint Condition & more
(you'll need video of the day below for 5p tix)
6p: R Kelly, New Edition & The Jacksons
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Brought to you by Don Francisco's Family Reserve Family crafted coffee.
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 6/17-6/23)
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Allison Mathis, Chris Bosh baby momma, has spoken about her financial woes and her fragile relationship with Chris. She revealed that the pregnancy was Chris' idea and he actually paid for fertility treatments when she had a hard time getting pregnant before finally having their daughter Trinity. “Chris really wanted us to have a baby, that's why he had me go to a fertility doctor. I followed the treatment and we eventually became pregnant. He was very happy when Trinity was born.” She also told Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra, that she doesn’t understand why Bosh is ignoring her financial woes since she lost her job last month and faces foreclosure and applied for public assistance. She claims Chris has spent at least $2 million on lawyers to keep his child support payments at $2,600 a month. Although Chris has not made mention of Allison's financial woes, he appeared on "Live With Kelly" this morning where he said he was happy his daughter appeared on the float with him for the championship parade. He also revealed that he taped the Big 3 interview with Oprah yesterday after the parade and he read the book BLINK in order to help him prepare for the finals.
TONY PARKER INJURED
Among all the talk of the Chris Brown/Drake nightclub brawl, not many know that NBA Spurs star Tony Parker was there and injured in the melee. The ex-husband of actress Eva Longoria suffered a lacerated cornea, a severe eye injury that could hinder the NBA star’s career. As a result, he’s filed a lawsuit against the club alleging that if the proper precautions would have been in place, the fight would have never happened. Official filing include statements such as, “The defendants were reckless, careless and negligent in permitting Drake’s entourage and Brown’s entourage to be in the club at the same time despite known tension between the two.” In a twisted case of “guilty till proven innocent,” Parker’s lawyer David Jaroslawicz includes Rihanna as also being at fault, even though she wasn’t there the night in question. “She’s been known, like Helen of Troy, to cause trouble," he adds. Jaroslawicz is also blaming it on the alcohol, insinuating that the abundant drinking offered by club’s
“Curtis ’50 Cent’
Snoop Dogg’s son, Cordell Broadus, has been offered a scholarship with the UCLA Bruins just after all of the controversy has settled down about P. Diddy’s son receiving a scholarship with the university. But, Cordell is only a sophomore in high school. Reportedly, Coach Jim Mora, Jr., is attempting to fill his back field with the powerhouse celeb duo.
Mathew Knowles has joined the reality television family with the debut of his show, “Breaking From Above” this coming Monday on Teen Nick. The show features a new all-girl group, From Above, hailing from the