YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/28 T-FRI
2p & 4p Knotts Berry Farm
4p Girls Night Out in LAS VEGAS
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: KNOTTS BERRY FARM
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
SIGN UP FOR THE “SPARKLE SINGING CHALLENGE”
"Sparkle" actress Jordin Sparks, Sony and Myspace have just announced a 15-city search for amateur talent kicking off this Saturday, July 14.
Fantasia Barrino broke down in tears in front of hundreds of fans during her performance at the "Truth Is" concert, staged at the
Move over Jennifer Lopez, a veteran singing diva is joining the ranks of judges on reality TV: Gladys Knight. BET's sister network Centric announced Wednesday that Knight will work as the "lead judge" on "Apollo Live." Knight will judge "Apollo Live" along with Doug E. Fresh and Michael Bivins. Comedian Tony Rock will host. The winning singer will take home a cash prize. Jamie Foxx, Marcus King and Don Weiner are the executive producers. Comedian-actor Tony Rock will host the show.
After a prosecutor overseeing Chris Brown’s felony assault case alluded to a possible discrepancy in the amount of work he has completed, a judge has ordered an investigation of the Grammy winner’s community service progress. Deputy District Attorney Mary Murray requested the review of Brown's progress, insisting the records are not documented properly as to how many hours Brown completed and where the work was performed. The next hearing will be held on August 21 and Brown has been ordered to attend. Brown is serving a five year probation sentence.
Robin Thicke, whose