YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 6/10-14
3pm The Package Tour - Boys II Men, NKOTB, 98 Degrees
5pm BB Jazz Festival - Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Mint Condition & more
(you'll need video of the day below for 5p tix)
6p: R Kelly, New Edition & The Jacksons
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 6/17-6/23)
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Beyonce wasn't the only one lending her talents in support of Barack Obama. Alicia Keys performed at the 2013 Inauguration Ball, singing a medley of her hits "New Day" and "Girl on Fire." Boombox.co reports, naturally, she changed a few words from each song, respectively, to honor the occasion. "He's living in a world and it's on fire," she sang, in a nod to Obama. Other stars on the bill included fun., Soundgarden, Brad Paisley and Jennifer Hudson. We can't see how anyone might have outdone Mrs. Keys, however. Truly a class act and in a league of her own. Need proof? Just watch the video.
President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama appeared at two official inaugural balls on Monday night. Check out the celebrity star power at the balls. (ybf.com)