YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/28 T-FRI
2p & 4p Knotts Berry Farm
4p Girls Night Out in LAS VEGAS
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: KNOTTS BERRY FARM
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
If you had doubts, you shouldn’t now!
Afterwards, the singer answered questions about everything from the lip-sync controversy, to the upcoming show, to future plans. “I am a perfectionist…I didn’t have time to rehearse with the orchestra and it was an emotional show for me. Due to the weather and no sound check, and I felt it wasn’t about me, it was for the President, I felt like it was best,” she said. When asked about if she’ll be singing live for the SB halftime show, she mentioned that live vocals are her calling, “I will be singing live, this is what I was born to do.” However, the gracious singer mentioned that she’s a bit nervous about the SB show; her family is from the area, and the pressure of headlining a spot during popular football game because it goes down in history. “I’m nervous…it’s where my family is from, New Iberia…when I’m not here, it’s what they’re gonna show…” Also, Bey seems to have some secretive news regarding a tour of sorts. “I may have another announcement after the [Superbowl] performance, so the fans will just have to wait and see.”
Usher, Kate Upton and Willem Dafoe help Mercedes with the anticipated launch of the all-new CLA-Class in a commercial that will debut in full during the Super Bowl this Sunday. In the video (CLICK), watch as Usher adds credibility and brings energy to the dance floor.