YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/20 M-TH
3p: Family 4 Pack to San Diego Zoo
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: HSN #1 - Up In Smoke
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out there.
Or you can always call in weekdays at (866) 246-8923 from 2pm-5:30pm to get your shout out on the air! All Birthdays air around 5:40pm!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAURUS
April 21-May 12
CELEBRITIES BORN UNDER THE SIGN OF TAURUS
Apr 21 : Queen Elizabeth II, Charlotte Bronte, Andie MacDowell
Apr 22 : Jack Nicholson
Apr 23 : Sandra Dee, William Shakespeare
Apr 24 : Barbara Streisand, Jill Ireland
Apr 25 : Renee Zellweger, Al Pacino, Ella Fitzgerald
Apr 26 : Jet Li, Carol Burnett
Apr 27 : Sheena Easton
Apr 28 : Penelope Cruz, Jay Leno
Apr 29 : Uma Thurman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Daniel Day-Lewis
Apr 30 : Eva Arden, Willie Nelson
May 1 : Judy Collins
May 2 : Dr. Benjamin Spock
May 3 : James Brown
May 5 : Tyrone Power
May 6 : Rudolph Valentino
May 7 : Eva Peron
May 8 : Melissa Gilbert
May 9 : Billy Joel
May 12 : Emilio Estevez, Tony Hawk
May 13 : Stevie Wonder
May 14 : Cate Blanchett, Tim Roth
May 15 : Trini Lopez
May 16 : Tori Spelling, Janet Jackson, Pierce Brosnan
May 17 : Enya
May 18 : Chow Yun-Fat, Perry Como
May 19 : Grace Jones
May 20 :
Knowing that she can't out sing former performers like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey or Beyonce, 14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys took a musical direction for her rendition of the "National Anthem" during Sunday Night's Super Bowl XLVII at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in
Beyonce you just performed for million during the Super Bowl halftime show, what are you going to do next????? .. a world tour, of course! Bey confirmed news that she was embarking on The Mrs. Carter Show and announced the tour dates on her website. I like how she shows her husband some love with the tour name. The Mrs. Carter Show tour will be Beyoncé's first major tour since 2009's I AM ... World Tour. Click here to see all of the dates.
According to TMZ, Chris Brown and his hired muscle tried to "beat the living s**t" out of Frank Ocean during their infamous brawl ... this according to Frank's music producer who says he saw the whole thing go down. Michael Uzowuru -- who produces tracks with Frank and Odd Future -- says he was with Ocean the night of the fight. Uzowuru detailed his version of events in a blog posted early Sunday morning. Read more at TMZ.com