YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/20 M-TH
3p: Family 4 Pack to San Diego Zoo
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: HSN #1 - Up In Smoke
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
THE LADIES IN RED!
It's that time again. New York Fashion Week kicked off Thursday, and the show that sets things off is the Red Dress fashion show, which reminds women that everyone has a role to play in the fight against heart disease. Like every year, The Heart Truth campaign, sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute hit the Hammerstein Ballroom to showcase the 2013 Red Dress Collection via some of our fave celebs. A run down of the celeb ladies--spotted above on the catwalk after the big show--who donned fab gowns for a cause: Brenda Strong, Cindy Parsons, Gabrielle Douglas, Jamie Chung, Jillian Michaels, Kelly Osbourne, Kendall Jenner, Kris Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Minka Kelly, Nastia Liukin, Roselyn Sánchez, Savannah Guthrie, Soledad O'Brien, Toni Braxton, Torah Bright, and Wendy Williams. Check out some the pictures.(instyle)
MICHELLE HITS BACK AT KEYSHIA
Michelle Williams appears to have finally responded to Keyshia Cole’s tweet dissing her Super Bowl half time performance with Destiny’s Child. As previously reported, Keyshia tweet-blasted Michelle for “f**kin up the groove” of the Destiny’s Child reunion. Days later, it was followed by someone’s retweet falsely attributed to Michelle that hit back at Cole with: “I’m Destiny’s Child and you are Frankie’s Child… You do the math.” Williams quickly refuted the tweet, writing, “I never tweeted that! Be wise and check the ORIGINAL timeline before you spread more mess! Once again…God bless!” Today, however, Williams seemed to address the kerfuffle in a post on her Facebook page, urging “all my ladies” to “stick together & support each other.” Check out the rest of what she had to say at (eruweb.com)