YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/28 T-FRI
2p & 4p Knotts Berry Farm
4p Girls Night Out in LAS VEGAS
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: KNOTTS BERRY FARM
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Justin Timberlake fans, grab your best suit and tie! It looks like JT may be hitting the road with none other than Jay-Z. The New York Post reports that at the Grammys red carpet, Justin teased an upcoming tour, saying, "We're definitely going to go on tour . . . I don't know how much I should say . . . It's going to be a lot of fun, I know that." While he didn't say who the "we" was, the Post's sources believe it's the "Run This Town" rapper. The two are rumored to be hitting the road for a 10-city stadium tour. In a recent interview, Justin talked about collaborating with Jay, comparing the partnership to the Rat Pack. To read more and see his “Mirrors” video click here.
LATEST ON CHRIS B’S SERVICE
According to TMZ, the police chief who signed off on Chris Brown's community service has resigned just days after it was revealed that there was an investigation being conducted as to where or not he'd completed it. Bryan Norwood, Chief of the Police Department in
TYRESE BACK TO MAKING MUSIC
According to recent Grammy performer and nominee Tyrese, producers are lazy today, emailing tracks and not really connecting with the recording artist they are producing for. When you make music under the same roof, with the actual artist that you're working with, everybody is praying together, eating together, laughing together. It's a different kind of nuance that's created around music," Tyrese said, speaking from experience, over the weekend. Read more at singersroom.com
CHECK OUT THE NEW R&B DIVAS
TV One's hit reality show "R&B Divas" is kicking off it's