YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 6/17-20
3pm The Package Tour - Boys II Men, NKOTB, 98 Degrees
5pm BB Jazz Festival - Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, Mint Condition & more
(you'll need video of the day below for 5p tix)
6p: R Kelly, New Edition & The Jacksons
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Brought to you by Don Francisco's Family Reserve Family crafted coffee.
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 6/17-6/23)
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Lil Wayne is a L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LIAR ... who FALSELY told fans he'd been banned from all NBA events ... this according to a league spokesperson. NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard tells TMZ ... there is "no truth at all" to the claims Weezy made during a performance in
Fergie confirmed she's pregnant. Yesterday morning, she posted a Photoshopped picture of herself and husband Josh Duhamel as kids on her Instagram page. The pic's caption said: "Josh & Me &
CLIVE D SHOCKER ON KATIE
Usher jetted into NYC early just to surprise the man who created the label where he got his start, Clive Davis. The 80-year-old recording industry exec has written his new memoir, The Soundtrack of My Life, and has opened up about his incredible career of being the man behind artists like Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson and especially legends like Whitney Houston, Gil Scott Heron and Aretha Franklin. He also helped Babyface and L.A. Reid create LaFace records and Diddy create Bad Boy. But check out what he said that was a real shocker. (ybf.com)