YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/20 M-TH
3p: Family 4 Pack to San Diego Zoo
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: HSN #1 - Up In Smoke
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
SNITCH starring Dwayne Johnson & Susan Sarandon
DARK SKIES starring Keri Russell & Josh Hamilton
INESCAPABLE starring Alexander Siddig & Marisa Tomei
BLESS ME ULTIMA starring Miriam Colon
AFRICAN AMERICAN FESTIVAL
Sat Feb 23, at the Aquarium of the Pacific,
LUNAR NEW YEAR FESTIVAL
Come to Westfield Santa Anita's Lunar New Year Festival to ring in the Year of the Snake with live performances, a special wishing tree, and 120-foot hanging dragon. The event will begin with a lion dance that will travel through the entire mall, bringing good fortune and well wishes to all shoppers and retail stores. Festival activities include Chinese calligraphy demonstrations, art displays and crafts tables for younger guests, and a Year of the Snake photo booth for families to remember the day! Saturday
Take advantage of this opportunity to visit with over 30 different summer camps all in one place. Camp directors and reps will be available to give you details about what they have to offer you and your child this summer. We have reps from traditional day camps, performing art camps, cooking camps, art, sports, dance, and several sleep away camp options. This event is FREE and Open To The Public. Saturday
Athletes will compete in various challenging activities: a 5/10K Run/Walk, 20/30 Mile Bike Ride and a 1K Kiddie Run to take place along a scenic course that winds through Los Angeles’ most historic neighborhood. The L.A. Clippers Spirit Dance Team, goodwill ambassadors for the L.A. Clippers, will rally the athletes with a series of dance performances and lead them in a spirited warm-up exercise prior to the competition. The annual Run/Walk will kick off with a free weekend celebration, open to the public, Festivities will include a Nite n’ Day Festival featuring live music mixed by DJ Shy, Hula dancers, Japanese Taiko drummers, Salsa and Bollywood dancers, and a family-friendly petting zoo. Chinatown Plaza 943 N. Broadway,
LAPD African American Job Fair and Hiring Seminar