YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME BY EMAIL HERE
Prizes Week of 5/28 T-FRI
2p & 4p Knotts Berry Farm
4p Girls Night Out in LAS VEGAS
5p: West Coast Funk Festival (Lakeside, Zapp, S.O.S Band)
(you will need the video of day to win)
6p: KNOTTS BERRY FARM
THE "VIDEO OF THE DAY" THIS WEEK
Here's points for you Hot Insiders!
MY BONUS CODE-Worth 1000 pts
(good once a week fr 5/20-5/26)
Miguel's Billboard Performance mishap, with funny comments
THE PEOPLE PARENTS SHOULD NOT "FRIEND" ON FACEBOOK
1. Your kid's teacher--Sharing on Facebook could become uncomfortable, especially if an issue happens at school. The teacher may feel it's difficult to be objective about your child or that you're asking for special treatment.
2. The weekend babysitter--It's fine to poke around online before you hire but decline her friend request. You're bound to see a post or photo that makes you cringe and it could ruin your relationship.
3. The moms in your kid's class--This one's a yes, but be selective. Pick only the moms you're already friendly with. You're not going to bond with the whole parent body online and shouldn't risk annoying potential future playdates with your posts.
4. Your family pediatrician--Facebook isn't the place for medical communication, and unless you go out for drinks regularly with your kid's doctor, they simply shouldn't be a part of your social life.
5. An old boyfriend--If either of you is married, then no. The posts or pictures could hurt your partner's feelings. Many people have a hidden agenda for finding and friending an ex, so be honest about why you're reaching out.
RENEE TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY BLAST!!!
Is your birthday coming up or do you know somone who will be celebrating their birthday? Hit me up at RENEE@HOT923.COM and I'll get it out.
Or you can always call weekdays (866) 246-8923 to get your birthday shout on the air! All birthdays air around 5:40pm
Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected. Routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears
Things between Beyonce fans and Keyshia Cole are getting uglier by the second. According to singersroom.com, just after Bey’s hit “Bow Down” and “I Been On” hit the ears of fans everywhere, things got turn’t (sic) all the way up. It all started with a simple tweet from @KeyshiaCole. “First ‘Women need to Stick together’ now b—-s better Bow. Smh. But it’s all G! Chicks stay shooting the s–t. But when I speak my mind its a prob. #Well #StayMad.” Naturally Bey’s fans had to jump in and offer their 2 cents to Cole (see what the fans had to say to Keyshia at singersroon.com) Keyshia Cole didn’t look like she was feeling the heat when she performed her new single, "Trust & Believe," to Jimmy Kimmel Live recently and she didn't fail to deliver.
"Trust & Believe" appears on Cole's fifth studio album, Woman to Woman. As far as Beyonce's new track "Bow Down," we guess Cole took it some way as a stab, and voiced her opinion on twitter.
R&B star R. Kelly's Chicago-area mansion has been sold for $950,000 in a foreclosure auction. The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Kelly's Olympia Fields home was sold Monday to J.P. Morgan Chase, which already held the mortgage. Chase set the opening bid at $950,000, then submitted the only offer. The property once was valued at more than $5 million. Last year, Chase stated in court files that Kelly still owed about $3 million on the 11,140-square-foot home. Once a judge approves the deal, the bank can put it on the market. Kelly's business manager didn't return a call from the newspaper. His one-time spokesman, Allan Mayer, says he can't comment on the auction, but the Grammy winner isn't having financial problems.
It looks like George Clinton‘s estranged wife, doesn’t have a problem saying hasta la vista to dude, but she wants to get paid. Stephanie Clinton filed papers in a