List of things you should never say to women in public
According to NewStatesMan.com Below is the list of things you can't say to women in public.
1. Shouldn't you be at home with that baby? When it comes to mothers, it's best to not judge the parenting style of a complete stranger.
2. Are you sure you should be drinking that glass of wine while you're pregnant? Okay, we've all heard of the dangers of drinking while pregnant, but that doesn't mean it's up to us to try and educate a woman carrying an extra person around.
3. Are you on your period or something? Belittling a woman's feelings while also belittling the actual issues that come during menstruation is a good way to come across like an insensitive jerk.
4. Why don't you put them away? Women have this weird thing where they don't like people to tell them what to do with their own body parts.
5. What's your bra size? This isn't a sexy question, a woman can tell you're staring at her breasts she doesn't need you to call further attention to it.
6. What are you doing here? If she's there it's because she has just as much right as you do to be there.
Full article here