12 Signs That You Are Addicted To a Tv Show
THINGS PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK CALIFORNIANS
1. Do you go to the beach all the time?
2. Can you surf?
3. Aren't you afraid of SHARKS?
5. Do you have a pool in your backyard?
6. Why are you so pale? Don't you tan all the time?
7. Do you live near Disneyland ?
8. Have you ever seen a movie star?
9. Have you been to a TV show taping before?
10. What's it like to be in an earthquake?
11. Have you ever been in a wildfire? Was it scary?
12. Is traffic really that bad?
13. Why do you call it THE 405 and not I-405?
14. Have you ever been to Laguna Beach?
17. Have you been to the Full House houses?
18. What is Compton like?
19. Have you done a juice cleanse before?
20. Do you have a medical marijuana card? Can I use it?
Our prayers go out to everyone affected by the enormous tornado in the Oklahoma City area yesterday. It roared through the OKC suburbs, killing at least 51 people, including 20 children.
The two-mile-wide twister pulverized entire city blocks, left behind miles of mangled cars and splintered wood, and destroyed an elementary school where seven children were found dead.
At one hospital, 85 patients, including 65 children, were being treated for minor to critical injuries.
At least seven of the dead children were killed at an Elementary School, where the tornado tore the roof off the school about 3 p.m.
A teacher said that she draped herself on top of six children in a bathroom to shelter them.
Officials said the dead children drowned in a pool of water in the ruins of the school.
The tornado tore a 20-mile path, was on the ground for 40 minutes, and was declared a major disaster by President Barack Obama.
Below is video shot by a local resident of Moore, Oklahoma. It's amazing to hear how loud this tornado was...unreal !
Miguel Kicks Fan!
R&B singer Miguel seemed to kick a fan when he jumped over the crowd during a performance of his hit "Adorn." He seemed to have landed part of his body on one girl, who walked away, and kicked another girl, who held her head low. No one was seriously injured, and the young girl, who was later seen icing her arm, was all smiles afterward.
Miguel tweeted: "Got caught up in the moment, thank goodness Khyati is okay."
See the video Here.
A police officer in Oregon was chasing a speeding car, but he put the chase on hold to help a duck in distress.
A dash-cam video showed the beginning of a high-speed chase. But not long into the chase, the officer sees a duck crossing the road. Instead of leaving it to fend for itself, the officer pulled over and guided it to safety.
He got back into his car to continue the chase, but the speeder had escaped by then.