Three men in Indiana have challenged themselves to do 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 weeks.
The men have already completed 15 marathons this year. AND... All three are paralyzed and compete in hand cycling.
The men are the first hand cycling team trying to complete 50 marathons in 50 states in 50 weeks. They completed the Boston Marathon in just over two hours. They were already on a flight home when the explosions hit the finish line.
In November, they'll be competing in the Philadelphia Marathon and the Las Vegas Marathon, in the same day!
HERE'S a picture of the fellas.
A North Carolina man was so angry with his dinner date that he decided to use menus to build a wall to block out the woman.
A photo was snapped by another diner in the restaurant; it also showed the woman playing on her phone.
The man then tweeted the photo and wrote, 'A grown man is mad at his girlfriend at Olive Garden and has made a menu fort.'
A waitress eventually had to come over to the table and take the menus away, but not before the twit pic made the odd couple famous.
HERE is a picture of the guy.
If there's one thing you need to avoid in the dating world, it's people who would fulfill the title of "toxic." Here's how you find out.
There are types of toxic women that men need to look out for.
• First is the material girl, who cares more about what's in your wallet than how you behave.
• Stay away from critical girls with super ego's because nothing is ever good enough for them and they'll only crush your self esteem.
• Bitter girls have so many problems and you'll never be able to solve any of them. Dependent girls seem sweet but has her claws in a little too tight.
• And finally stay away from girls who are mean to you in public and get pouty when they aren't the center of attention.
Guys you don't get off that easily - here are some toxic traits in men that women need to look out for.
• The guy who just can't seem to grow up is definitely one of them
• A big old cheapskate
• The egomaniac will only drain you and the control freak will stifle your personality.
• Lastly there's the guy who's still hung up on his ex - run! He wants the attention but he'll constantly pull away to mend his broken heart.
Okay where are my snack food fans at? We always seem to have a big stash of Pop Tarts in our vending machine at the radio station.
Well now it looks like all you snack food fans will have something new to drool over. Carl's Jr. is testing out a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich. Does this sound like the best thing ever ? Just in time for bikini season :)
Click HERE to see a picture of this yummy new treat.
A Japanese brewery has introduced beer made from coffee beans that have passed through an elephant.
The beans are picked out of the poo and rinsed off.
It's called Un, Kono Kuro, and it sold out almost immediately.
It apparently tastes pretty good, but don't expect to see it on American grocery stores. A single keg costs about $1100.
HERE'S the actual bottle.